Did you see that bear? Did you see that bear?

First off excellent job with the facial expressions. All of them were pure gold. You also made it the perfect length. Anything shorter or longer would have not been funny to me, yet this makes me want to hit the pay button over, and over, and over again.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Funny as hell!

When I first clicked this I had no idea what I was in for. I was laughing the whole puppet part but when grandma's voice came in I lol'd so loud. The ending was pure gold and the animation and voice acting were top notch.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

It's horrible!

Damn I've never seen a movie with such horrible spelling, voice acting, and audio I've ever heard...yet it's soo blasted funny I can't help but laugh my ass off while. damnit I don't want to 10 this but it's too freaking epic!

Gandalf hitting the bong. Gandalf hitting the bong.

I lol'd.

For something that was done out of boredom it turned out to be actually funny to me. Nice job.

Erty responds:

Thank you. Made this one so long ago I still don't remember if it was out of boredom or if a friend told me to do it :P
Still looking through my HD to find some more finished animations I've done.

Kingdumb hearts14.5 days Kingdumb hearts14.5 days

Haha.

I loved it. those beginning levels never did seem to end and the ending with the hood made me go "What the fuck?" while I was actually playing the game. It was pretty entertaining to watch and I'm hoping for more.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Alright not bad.

Once again you manage to surprise me by out doing your previous installment. ( Which I didn't think was possible) This one had it all. Jaw-dropping fights, a few laugh out loud moments, and of course leaving the people wanting more. Though I found the doomship too primitive for my taste, you saved yourself by using that new sonic form. I'm eagerly wait for your next installment and ponder how you will top this awesome episode. Also that red sonic form, what name would you give it? I'm curious on that.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Not surprised.

I've waited forever to see a movie like this and I can fully say I was amused greatly. I wonder how long until this really happens.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Very clever.

I have to say that I am very impressed by this. I never in my life dreamed that using only quotes from Starfox 64 would be funny. You got a great majority of the characters in their and you also kept me laughing the entire time as well. The bonus section with the deleted scenes was a nice touch as well. Overall 10/10, 5/5, and fav'd.

Rosalina Hentai Short Rosalina Hentai Short

Not bad.

Kinda reminds me of a certain game called "A Really Great Night" in the adult section of the site. The animation was pretty close to it. You timed the moans pretty well, though a few things could have been different. For a start her face looked a bit scary as she closed her eyes. Another thing was the background. Screwing in mid air just looks weird. I recommend putting something like a bed instead. Not bad for your first try. I'm curious to see if you could make this into a game of some sort.
Overall 7/10 and 3/5.

CaptainUBER responds:

I would love to do that, but I don't know how. any ideas where I could learn?

My CaramellDance My CaramellDance

Not bad.

Though the animation itself seems pointless, it was still cute. I really loved the beginning of it. Great now you got that song stuck in my head. 7/10

Blomme responds:

Yea it's catchy isnt it xD