Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Pretty decent.

It was an alright game. The difficulties were very accurate because the little girl mode was actually like fighting little girls and the harder mode was like fighting a real threat. The weapons you get after defeating each boss was a cool bonus and fighting them again with your own arm/weapon was actually very satisfying. My only thing is that when you do fight on the harder mode you should make more item drops, also sometimes I get surrounded by enemies and I can't hit them becaue they keep hitting me as a get up giving me no chance to attack. Other then tht I found this game to be pretty solid and very enjoyable.

Level Up! Level Up!

Very good.

A fantastic game, can't wait for part two. The game play was quite unique, in that you lost your levels every day, but you implemented a system where every day regaining them got easier, so it wasn't too much of a chore to get them back. The graphics and game play really reminded me of video gaming's glory days, back in the SNES times. Fun, simple, and a good storyline. looking forward to part two.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Excellent!

First off great work on all the monsters and bosses. Everything that attacked always had me thinking what move to use it. Each monster had their own easy/hard way to defeat them. (Well, maybe not the cats) the difficulty overall was very well done. Adding bonuses to them on harder difficulties made the game much more challanging and fun. The checkpoints/save area was a great thing to have as well when you are short on time.
Also the skills you acquire from fighting is very fun to play around with as well. I enjoy seeing what new skill I can get from fighting. The last good thing I can think of is the character dialog boxes. I laughed at most of them because they were so funny. One thing that kinda annoyed me was the little mini games. I managed to find a dead spot within the spawn area but the fact you can take damage only a few seconds after your hit kinda got on my nerves.
Well since I don't feel like boring you with my wall of text I think I'll stop here and just give you that 10/10, and 5/5.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Very addicting.

Never did I think taking control of a shark would be so addicting and fun. The music choices were perfect for this game but more levels would have been nice to have.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Very, very, well done.

When you hear people saying they spent ages on a game, a fair bit of the time it doesn't really seem like it. You sir have earned every accolade thrown at you for this piece! The animation and art were superb all round, even though the lack of lip sync during mission cut scenes felt weird but apart from that it was all great quality. The Game play and Objectives were reasonably balanced allowing for a good challenge, some features weren't essential to wining but it still had a good flow while playing. Sound/Voices/Music were all of good quality and really suited the theme, some very good choices here, especially the minions voices. I could keep on going with this review but I think I'll stop here and just give you that well deserved 10/10

Hentyper Hentyper

Not bad.

But not the best either. Difficulty wise it was ok for a typing game but it still seemed too easy. This time around the music just didn't right for this type of game. I also noticed this game doesn't sport a gallery which was a bit of a disappointment. Picture quality though was nice so I score this one a 7/10.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

I love it.

I really love how you combined super mario 64, galaxy, and sunshine into one awesome game. The animation and graphics were excellent, the game play itself was very good indeed. I give this game a well deserved 10/10.

Swapper: Lingerie Swapper: Lingerie

Interesting.

This game offered a good challenge. A few of them had my thinking really hard a few times while others were just easy as pie. Also a word about the reroll button, I actually hit it once and it gave me the right picture without me moving anything. That 6th puzzle was a nice challenge since you had to play around with the background a bit. Once again the music fit perfectly with this them of the game. Again I am very impressed and I patiently await your next game.

Spheros 2 Spheros 2

Truly a challenge.

You've outdone yourself this time around. I asked for difficult and you gave me almost near impossible. Though I've only unlocked a few pictures the quality of them was very good. The music once again fit perfectly with the mood of the game. Adding walls really makes this game a real challenge. Again excellent work on an excellent game.

Hentime responds:

Heh, and to think that I was it would be too easy. I updated the game making it notably easier.
Thanks!

Hentai Artist 4:Tentacles Hentai Artist 4:Tentacles

Alright.

Not really hard though. It was really easy with only one dot showing up. Even for expert mode I didn't die once. Also the last level was way too easy will others were a little harder then that one. Other then that your music choice was a great pick for this dark theme, and the pictures themselves were of very good quality.
Anyway excellent job again.

Hentime responds:

Well, I find it really odd, because this part was the least easy for me from all of them. Thanks for the kind words as always, I am trying to improve.