Blast In Space! Blast In Space!

It's got potential. Work on it more by adding some length but don't make it too repetitive. With a bit more work on it I can actually see this being put into a flash game by someone. I also dig does drum beats I hear periodically.

SerPounce responds:

Thanks! I actually played the drum beats constantly on repeat, but they were half as loud as the rest of the song, so you could only hear them during quiet parts.

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

Never get bored of this.

Funny. Repetitive, longs songs were never something I liked, but this is something I can fully listen too and even listen to it again and again. You can totally sense all the video game inspiration in this song.

Acid Intermission - BeefourMus Acid Intermission - BeefourMus

Want you lack in length...

You make up everywhere else. I would LOVE to see you make a newer, longer version from this!

SUB4RU responds:

Add me on Facebook and I will put an announcement up once I do it! :)

- BeefourMusic -

Dizzy Land Dizzy Land

nostalgia rush!

It's been too long since I heard the song let alone remixed nicely. I only got the joy of playing it one in my life but never forgot the music. Thanks for making me feel a littel bit younger for a bit~

Bob-Omb Battlefield Bob-Omb Battlefield

Sure brings me back.

Man this song was one nice blast from the past. I really love the remix of that level. Makes me wanna pull out my old super mario 64 for my DS and pull one more game out of it.

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

Vocals didn't seem right

I was totally enjoying that 8-bit feeling but when the vocals hit they kinda killed it. If you could 8-bitize the chorus then you will have a damn good song.

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

Totally reminds me of the old days.

When ever I listen to this it takes me back to the good old arcade days. The song just seems to give off that bit of retro to spark that memory. Seriously awesome piece!

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

Once again,,.

you manage to impress me with your music. The song itself is calm yet so full of energy, and it never goes dull at any points. Also this song actually improve my day since it was starting off shit. Guess music can do that to a person. Anyway 5'd 10'd and fav'd on both song and author.

Peaceful_Adventure [Box-Killa] Peaceful_Adventure [Box-Killa]

It's alright.

Other then the feedback on it, it did remind of Zelda for a bit.and much of the time that weird sound that sounds like guitar strings being rubbed quiet hurts the ears. Looking forward to the next submission of this.

{MSX} Levitation {MSX} Levitation

DAMN!

Shit man this song is too great for words. The second it started I was blown away and I loved every second of it. I really loved it because it was like a mix of techno and trance, both being my favorite genres of music. It's also good to see a fellow Canadian making great stuff. Props to you and looking forward to more! 10/10, 5/5, and fav'd!

MSXOmega responds: