All 5 art Reviews

Stickam Nov 16 2009 Stickam Nov 16 2009

Awesome.

I love the faces on all of them. The elf looks so totally confused out of his mind and the fruits look rather scary yet awesome at the same time.

Who saw this coming?... Who saw this coming?...

Impressive.

Very good job. The expression is perfect, the pose itself is also perfect, and I also like how you ruffled her fur up a bit. The overall picture was nicely drawn so you get a well deserved 10/10, 5/5.

ScorpianX0 responds:

Thank you very much, Glad you liked it ^^

Hero's Eclipse Hero's Eclipse

I like it.

I really love how you made this whole picture shine with lots of details, though the black moon kinda looks weird, but hey that's just my opinion. I still think this is a very beautiful picture that you created.

Kralissa responds:

Thank you, I put a lot of energy into this picture and I love how it turned out.

Thank you for the Reveiw!

Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE? Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE?

Not bad at all.

Though when I look at the hands they seem a touch too big. Other then that the picture is very well done. The dress looks perfect and the fact that she is smiling makes it a whole lot better.

ScorpianX0 responds:

Yeah, I've goten the Hand card for nearly all of my pics... It's a habit I'm trying to break >.>

Thank you ^^.... and who wouldn't put a smile on that face? XD...

night city night city

Nice.

The detail of the buildings and lights is astounding, the moon and the stars make it look so clean. Makes me think that the future will not be run by machines but a very peaceful life.